This blog has focused mostly on wedding receptions and the new trend of renting photo booths. But are there other events that work well for a photo booth?
- Holiday parties. So many good times happen at these parties…why not capture those times with a booth?
- Marketing and PR events. Trying to impress potential clients? Host a party that will make your company memorable? A photo booth can help you meet these goals.
- Bat/Bar Mitzvahs. What better way to get young adults to open up, smile, and take natural photos to capture the event?
- Birthday parties. Big birthday parties are a great event for a photo booth.
- Conventions. Anywhere large groups of people are gathered, they will want to take pictures to strengthen relationships and develop new ones.
- Proms and school events. Posed photos are so predictable. Offer a photo booth and you get totally natural reactions from kids!
- Festivals. If you host an annual festival, like a Greek festival, rent a photo booth each year. People will make it a tradition to attend your festival partly because they can bring home photos each year to commemorate your event.
As you can see, any occasion when more than 20 people gather is a fine occasion to add the fun of a photo booth rental.
Planning a big event in the Portland, OR area? Consider Divine Moments for your Portland photo booth rental company.