Tag: scrap book
Why hire us, among your many choices in the Portland/Vancouver area? Here are 4 more reasons:
We’re Group Friendly.
Our photo booth is large and accommodates up to 8 people. The more people you can fit into the booth, the more fun your party goers have with it.
Our booth is on the ground with wide entry and exit points. All members of your party–even those in wheelchairs can quickly enter and leave the booth.
The curtain on our booth ensures that your guests don’t feel like they’re being watched when taking their photos. They feel loose, free, and take more natural and spontaneous photos.
The black, modern, sleek design of our photo booth blends in with any decor or theme at your wedding or major event.
When was the last time you or someone you know opened up their wedding guest book and got sentimental? Who actually DOES that?
But what if it was a photo guest book? Full of goofy photos from everyone who attended your wedding. Aunts, uncles, friends you haven’t seen since…people who have died…kids who have now grown up.
That guest book would be priceless.
When you rent a photo booth for your wedding, you get classic, spontaneous photos of everyone who attended the wedding. You can upload the whole photo directory online and email everyone who attended an invitation to check the booth photos.
The buzz continues even after the wedding is over!
If you’re in Portland, consider renting your photo booth from Divine Moments: http://onthegophotobooth.com.
It’s tempting to save money and make a photo booth yourself. There are even “how to” articles about this on the Internet.
Great in theory, but they come up short in practice. Consider:
- DIY booths often suffer technical failure during the event. They work great during “testing” but in the real world flashes and cameras fail.
- Builder doesn’t realize the booth requires full time attention. That’s right, you have to be at the booth for the entire party–you will miss the party.
- DIY booths physically break. Backdrops get blown in the wind or are damaged in transit. Booth walls are broken by intoxicated partygoers.
- Photo quality is poor. A professional booth uses cameras, walls, flashes, and backdrops that are all integrated and designed to work together. DIY booths are made with what’s available, and the result is not of the same quality as pro shots.
- The savings are marginal in many cases. Yes, you might save $600 – $1000, but your cost on a backdrop, walls, flash, etc. plus your time cost may not add up.
If you do choose to make your own booth, test it thoroughly before your event. Even volunteer to use it at a friend’s event to you’re ready for your own. Or just leave the burden and the worry to the pros ; )
Please consider Divine Moments for your Portland Photo Booth Rental needs.
What’s in a typical wedding photo album?
Tens if not hundreds of beautiful photos of the wedding couple! Which is fine, and normal, but a bit boring. There were 100+ more people that day…where are their photos? You might get a few in the mail, or by email, but you’re leaving things to chance that way. Rent and set up a photo booth in a conspicuous spot and almost all of your guests will take fun photos of themselves for you!
Be sure to request a master copy of all photos from your booth provider. They will be able to provide this.
A cure for the boring wedding album!