Tag: photo booth
Photo booths are not just for weddings and birthday parties. Medium and small businesses have used them as marketing tools with great success. Examples:
Customer appreciation parties. Throw a memorable party to thank your customers for their business. You can customize the photo booth to the them of the event (like if it’s a sailing theme, you can can add boat props to the photo booth and dress it up like a ship). Customers will take home pictures that remind them of YOUR company.
Trade shows and industry fairs. Place the booth in a prominent location and have attractive attendants. Once your booth generates a “buzz” your prospects will HAVE to know what the fuss is about. You can add your company’s website or logo to each photo.
Why hire us, among your many choices in the Portland/Vancouver area? Here are 4 more reasons:
We’re Group Friendly.
Our photo booth is large and accommodates up to 8 people. The more people you can fit into the booth, the more fun your party goers have with it.
Our booth is on the ground with wide entry and exit points. All members of your party–even those in wheelchairs can quickly enter and leave the booth.
The curtain on our booth ensures that your guests don’t feel like they’re being watched when taking their photos. They feel loose, free, and take more natural and spontaneous photos.
The black, modern, sleek design of our photo booth blends in with any decor or theme at your wedding or major event.
When was the last time you or someone you know opened up their wedding guest book and got sentimental? Who actually DOES that?
But what if it was a photo guest book? Full of goofy photos from everyone who attended your wedding. Aunts, uncles, friends you haven’t seen since…people who have died…kids who have now grown up.
That guest book would be priceless.
When you rent a photo booth for your wedding, you get classic, spontaneous photos of everyone who attended the wedding. You can upload the whole photo directory online and email everyone who attended an invitation to check the booth photos.
The buzz continues even after the wedding is over!
If you’re in Portland, consider renting your photo booth from Divine Moments: http://onthegophotobooth.com.
People at parties don’t want to THINK, so we keep it very simple for them and even stand by the booth the whole time to keep things moving quickly.
Once the booth is set up, invite your groups of guests into the booth.
Just 3 steps:
- Step on the photo trigger.
- Smile, jump around, do a handstand..whatever you feel like.
- Pick up and share your photos with friends and family immediately after exiting the booth.
Yes, it’s that simple. Simple is the only way it would work at a busy party with many people drinking.
So, don’t worry that the booth will be so complicated that people avoid it. It’s designed to be “figured out” quickly so your party attendees immediately start using the booth and talking about it.
You can’t have it all: dj, band, videographer, photographer, huge cake, 5 star facility, etc. Unless you’re a Trump, I suppose.
So why, with an average cost of around $800, is it smart to add a photo booth to your budget?
First, for the money, absolutely nothing adds as much FUN to your reception. Not even $800+ of alcohol! Add energy to your reception and give people something to TALK ABOUT. Family members that haven’t seen each other for a long time will be eager to take photos of themselves together…who knows when the next meeting will be?
Second, you’re capturing permanent memories. Not just posed photos, but really spontaneous pictures of your friends acting goofy with odd props.
Third, the booth is an opportunity to create contests. Maybe have the DJ stage a “funniest photo” contest. You can create trading games at tables with the photo strips as game pieces.
Finally, your guests will have the ultimate souvenir to take home from your wedding. How many party favors do you actually post on in your kitchen? That’s a really valued party favor!
So add fun, memories, games, and a great party favor to your reception by renting a photo booth from Divine Moments.
You probably haven’t rented a photo booth before, so how do you know what to ask your prospects?
Here’s four questions that will reveal the quality of service you’ll receive:
- Can I test your booth? The booth rental company should be willing to set up the booth for you. Use it, consider its size, consider its appearance. It should work flawlessly as they demonstrate it to you, as it must during your event.
- Can I talk to your most recent client? Every booth provider can refer you to happy clients. Asking for their most recent client will give you a chance to speak to a customer they did not choose and will report on the service the company has been providing lately.
- Can we review your fees? Look closely. Some booth rentals quote a low price up front but hide travel fees, set up fees, print fees, paper fees, prop fees, and scrapbooking fees.
- Have you ever had problems at an event? How did you resolve them? Every company has encountered problems: the booth doesn’t take pictures, the booth wouldn’t fit in an elevator, it rained at an outdoor event, they ran out of ink, etc. If the company can describe how they resolved the problems, you can assume that they will be resourceful enough to fix any unexpected issues at your event.
Consider Divine Moments for Photo Booth Rental Service in Portland, OR.
The average wedding might have 200 guests, most of which won’t reach your scrapbook, or album. You keep in contact with several of your guests, and you can fetch their photos to add to your album as you run into them, but the truth is you’ll likely not see most of them for a long time, at which the subject is forgotten.
Rent a photo booth, though, and you’ll have photos of all of them (or at least the ones that use the photo booth). With a “scrapbook option” each photo is printed twice…one for the guest and one for you.
If you’re looking for a photo booth rental in Portland, call or email Divine Moments (http://onthegophotobooth.com). We arrive early, attend to the booth, and have many packages to fit your event’s budget.
Photo booths are experiencing a bit of a comeback in the weddings and events industry, but in Japan they have been very popular with teenage girls in the form of Purikura–photos on stickers.
Purikura has been popular since the early 90s in Japan. Most photo booth rental services allow you to customize electronically your photos (with framing, text, etc.). The customization feature is very popular in Americans of all ages and genders as it is with Japanese girls. People are more similar than we think.
This post is just for fun.
The Tonight Show places a talking photo booth at Universal Studios with a hidden camera inside. A female voice welcomes people into the booth who are soon shocked and pranked by her requests!
Does anyone enter a photo booth and NOT have fun?
Prank booth, real booth, talking booth…whatever the case, a photo booth always means fun. Divine Moments delivers fun to your big event with its photo booth rental services in Portland, Oregon.
It’s tempting to save money and make a photo booth yourself. There are even “how to” articles about this on the Internet.
Great in theory, but they come up short in practice. Consider:
- DIY booths often suffer technical failure during the event. They work great during “testing” but in the real world flashes and cameras fail.
- Builder doesn’t realize the booth requires full time attention. That’s right, you have to be at the booth for the entire party–you will miss the party.
- DIY booths physically break. Backdrops get blown in the wind or are damaged in transit. Booth walls are broken by intoxicated partygoers.
- Photo quality is poor. A professional booth uses cameras, walls, flashes, and backdrops that are all integrated and designed to work together. DIY booths are made with what’s available, and the result is not of the same quality as pro shots.
- The savings are marginal in many cases. Yes, you might save $600 – $1000, but your cost on a backdrop, walls, flash, etc. plus your time cost may not add up.
If you do choose to make your own booth, test it thoroughly before your event. Even volunteer to use it at a friend’s event to you’re ready for your own. Or just leave the burden and the worry to the pros ; )
Please consider Divine Moments for your Portland Photo Booth Rental needs.